Wednesday 16 November 2011

Medium Close Up Shot
When I took my medium close up shot I took many different pictures with different poses until I found the right one for my front page magazine. I began taking my pictures without my model smiling and the outcome was this: 
This was the first medium close up shot that I took of my model, I was happy with the uniform that she was wearing, however I knew that there was something missing. So I added red lipstick and the outcome was this: 


I preferred this look more than the previous, but as I knew the picture was for the front page magazine so I thought that it should be more natural looking. This is what led me to my final photo:


This is how I came up with my final picture. I kept the uniform and make up the exact same as I was extremely happy with these ideas and then I caught a picture of my model smiling which overall gives the magazine a better atmosphere and aura towards it. The model also looks very happy which makes the audience more attractive to this magazine as it represents a happy environment on the school. This is why I chose this picture to use on my front page magazine as it fitted all the criteria that it was meant to in my personal opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment