Saturday 12 November 2011

My Questionnaire Results.

For my questionnaire I made sure that I asked members of my target market particular questions to make sure that I got the results that I needed in order to benefit my front page and contents page of my school magazine design. 
I asked 10 members of my target audience. 

The colour scheme:
Pink             = 3
Purple         = 2
Blue             =1
Green          = 0
Black/grey =0
Red             =4
My colour scheme would be mainly red.

The theme:
Summer    =1
Winter       =2
Autumn     =0
Spring        =2
No theme  =5
My magazine wouldn't have a theme.

What should be in the magazine:
Information about clubs:                                        =3
Pictures about clubs:                                               =1
Information on universities/higher education:   =3
Exam technique:                                                      =3
My magazine would include information about clubs, information on universities and higher education and exam technique.

When this magazine would be published: 
Every week                                                =3
Every month                                              =4
I would publish this magazine every month.

Student feedback included:
Yes =10
No  =0
I will include student feedback.

What three things to include in the magazine: 
Charities                                           =1
Clubs                                                =4
School trips                                     =0
Upcoming events                           = 2
News                                               =3
Student questions and answers  =0
Teachers comments                     =0
I will include clubs, upcoming events and news.

Specific theme: 
Yes =2
No  =8
I wouldn't have any specific theme for my magazine. 

Useful websites for education/help: 
Yes =10
No  =0
I would include useful websites for education and help.

My last question was for members of my target audience which I asked to make comments on what they would personally want to see in the magazine. They commented saying they would like to know further information about clubs and extra help for exams and coursework.  Theses comments were the most popular. 

Overall my results gave me the opportunity to include certain elements in my magazine that my target audience would benefit from, making my magazine more popular.



1 comment:

  1. Some good research results which help you make your design decisions

    ReplyDelete