Saturday 12 November 2011

My Front Page Magazine


Medium close up shot: 
This will include:
-      - A 16 year old girl which matches my target audience
-     -  Dark brown hair
-      - Long hair
-      - Red lipstick
-      - Dark make up on the eyes
-      - Wearing a white long sleeved shirt
-      - A black tie

Name: Beaverwood School
Colour theme: Red, white and black 

I decided to use the colour theme of red white and black because the model is wearing a white shirt, a black tie and red lipstick. As these were the three colours that stood out the most and they were hugely focused on due to the model I made the decision that these colours would be best to use for all the extra designs I added to the magazine front cover. I also used these colours as black and white are smart colours used in many different uniforms, for example:
- Work
- Sixth form
- University Students
I added the red to make it more colourful and to have a main colour to focus on, which was bright and matched the black and white colours. I decided to use red as it is a popular colour and used on many young girls and models.

2 comments:

  1. Is there an effect of these colours other than that they stand out? Have you chosen them for more specific reasons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will edit this post considering your comments. Thank you

    ReplyDelete