Monday 14 November 2011

My Final Magazine Front Cover and Contents Page.


This is what my final front page magazine looks like. I was very pleased with the outcome of this, the ideas that I took from my questionaire worked well together.
For example:
- The colours
- Types of things to include
- Having no theme set
I also asked many of my target audience how they would like the layout. I had different types of feedback so I had to make a personal decision of my own. To help me make my final decision on the layout I looked at many different popular magazines to browse through different layouts to see which one would suit my magazine best. I looked at magazines like LOOK and HEAT. I got many ideas from these magazines and combined them to create a magazine layout that was suitable for my own one.




This is my final design for my contents page. I used the colour red to match the front cover of my magazine. However I didn't make a questionaire for my contents page on how to design it etc. I just made the colours match and included all the information on the front cover onto my list on contents page. I also double checked that all of the information listed was included on my front page and that I hadn't made any mistakes. I also added three pictures on angles with coloured borders to make it look more attractive and effective.

I will annotate both of these pages and post it onto my blog.

1 comment: